We are currently in an exciting period of growth and are now looking for a full-time Reception and HR Administration Assistant to join our Business Support Team.
This new position has a dual function and covers a diverse range of duties. We are looking for a talented and adaptable individual who will be confident and professional, great with people and an excellent relationship builder.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the receptionist role, ensuring visitors are welcomed and supported as well as providing support to the Groups Business Support function.
Permanent, Office Based
£17,000 – £22,000 with benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, pension etc
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5.15pm, Friday 8am-12noon
Start date: Asap
Daily duties include:
- Welcome visitors to the premises
- Respond promptly to telephone calls and redirect to the relevant person via switchboard
- Grant access to the Carpark and offices
- Receive deliveries, sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage bookings for meeting rooms and arrange refreshments when required
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Set up I.T systems for new employees
- Enter new employee details onto HR software system
- Set up new employees on attendance management software
- Update the systems data/records as required
- Organise HR Induction for new staff
- Assisting with the organisation of employee events
- Any other administrative duties as may be required
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Basic experience of switchboard technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with experience of data entry
- Aptitude for IT with proficient knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office package
The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
Jan’s Group is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or phone us on 028 9433 9370