Production Operatives / Labourers
Reporting to the Lead Joiner this role will be crucial to the success of the Jans Offsite Solutions (JOSS) Production Team.
A Production Operative must demonstrate high levels of commitment, communication and co-operation to ensure the company objectives of delivering the right product, at the right quality, at the right time and within the budgeted costs are achieved, in keeping with the companies aspirations to provide a World Class Service to all our customers.
In addition, you will take an active role within the JOSS team to promote excellence in housekeeping and Health & Safety.
Objectives of the Role
- Achieve predefined output targets in line with the Production Schedule
- Maintain consistent levels of quality
- Work with team members to meet set goals
- Contribute positively to the company culture and growth
- Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment in the fulfillment of your tasks.
- Follow technical documentation to complete daily tasks.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedures and comply with all instruction.
- Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Work to set quality expectations.
- Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- Actively part-take in all provided training.
- Support the housekeeping of your area.
- Provide cover for colleagues during holidays and periods of absence.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties deemed reasonable and as requested by his/her manager.