Reporting to the Production Manager this role will be crucial to the success of the Jans Offsite Solutions (JOSS) Production Team.
An Electrician must demonstrate high levels of commitment, communication and co-operation to ensure the company objectives of delivering the right product, at the right quality, at the right time and within the budgeted costs are achieved, in keeping with the companies aspirations to provide a World Class Service to all our customers.
In addition, you will take an active role within the JOSS team to promote excellence in housekeeping and Health & Safety.
Starting Salary – £13 per hour
Objectives of the Role
- Achieve predefined output targets in line with the Production Schedule
- Maintain consistent levels of quality
- Assist with the timely fulfillment and delivery of products
- Work with team members to meet set goals
- Contribute positively to the company culture and growth
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including 1st & 2nd fix wiring.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, drawings, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerized equipment in the fulfillment of your tasks.
- Follow technical documentation to complete daily tasks and understand how the work contained fits within the whole product design.
- Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Provide constructive feedback on designs based on industrial experience & knowledge to make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activities within your team.
- Work to set quality expectations.
- Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedures and comply with all instructions.
- Actively part-take in all provided training.
- Support the housekeeping of your area and ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Provide cover for colleagues during holidays and periods of absence
- Ensure that all production equipment is maintained and used appropriately.
- Liaise with your Production Manager (if necessary) to resolve any issues which are affecting your overall team efficiency.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties deemed reasonable and as requested by his/her manager.
To apply for for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or phone us on 028 9433 9370